Saturday, November 19, 2011

hate into love

recently i was having a bit of a scrapbooking rut, where i was feeling that i was doing the same techniques on every page and every page was looking the same. so i decided to scraplift a design from miss shimelle (one of my favorite scrapbookers). when i first made this page, i hated it. like really did not like it.

but then i needed to use a page design for one of my classes and i needed certain colors, which happened to be the same as the one i used on this particular page. i ended up using this page for a business card, letterhead design, and cover art for my website home page. the more i looked at it in all these projects, the more i fell in love :) i suppose in the moment i made this page, i was so frustrated with my scrapbooking skills that i hated anything i made. but now, i step back and look at all the details, and now it might just be my favorite page.

























i love when my pages end up becoming a story themselves :)
xoxo,
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment