Thursday, November 3, 2011

welcome to love & lace

hello all,
i recently decided to start fresh with a new blog space and new focus. fresh starts are good, right?! i think so too. so you may recognize me from this blog or you may not, i didn't have too many readers which makes the move easier...
anyhow, welcome to love & lace, the home of all things crafty and scrapbook-y (i make up my own words sometimes, don't mind me). i'm going to try my darn hardest to keep up with this blog and make it extra sweet and special with weekly scrapbook sketches and inspiration. (don't let me fall behind like my last space, alright??)
i'll be back later with a formal introduction of myself and new layout design instead of this generatic layout by the wonderful blogger :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment