Friday, December 16, 2011

inspiring artists: heidi swapp

like most bloggers, i have my daily reads, and heidi swapp is definitely on that list. i find her work so inspiring! she never fails to continue creating pretty things! i look forward to watching her craft tv shows and learning something new. here is a screenshot of her latest video; the project uses those simple clear acrylic page stands to make a beautiful book display-brilliant!

heidi was actually the person who inspired me to start using my handwriting on my layouts and projects :) her love your handwriting book was very inspirational! i highly recommend picking up this book (you can find it on amazon, just follow the link).

 before i was always afraid i would ruin the prettiness by putting my scrawl all over, but now i see that it only adds to the personality of the page and the beautiful memories it holds. now some of my favorite pages have my handwriting on it :)
Reason 250
Reason 250

heidi is definitely one of my favorite crafters and a hugh inspiration to me. does anyone else agree with me?! how could you not really.
xoxo,
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment