Saturday, December 31, 2011

recap of 2011

another year come and gone in a flash! it has been a wonderful year, but i can't wait for the fresh start of the new year!

2011 highlights...
january:
-went on my first vacation with david's family to disneyland. it was a great trip!

march:
-went to new york for a surprise visit for my best friends 21st birthday. she had no idea I was coming!!

may:
-celebrated david's 21st birthday-how that boy survived all those birthday shots is beyond me :)
-finished another semester of college, and finally decided on a major. finally.
-took our first trip to ohio to visit my parents. it was a wonderful time!

july:
-celebrated four magical years with my hunny.
-witnessed our friends getting married, so sweet :)
-moved out of our first apartment we had together...very interesting day (not the best moving experience for sure). but moved into a place that we love!
-turned 21!!
-went to visit my parents again in ohio, and little kole tagged along :)

august:
-added a new baby to the family, little miss sammie. we love her so much and couldn't be happier!
-went to las vegas with our newly wed friends to celebrate her 21st birthday!
-started my last year of community college (on track to graduate this spring-insert a jump for joy here).

december:
-bought our first christmas tree, its not huge and it looks a bit sad, but its ours and we loved it.
-had a very busy, but wonderful christmas with all of our family.

needless to say, i did not do so well on my goals i set for 2011, although i don't think of the year as a failure. we had a great year, and it only gives me more motivation to accomplish my goals this year! i'll have a post with my 2012 goals coming up soon. i can't wait!
xoxo,
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment