Friday, January 6, 2012

extended christmas...

this year, david and i waited on getting each others gifts for a few reasons, one being we couldn't decide what we wanted! but it ended up being that i still have one gift to receive (to keep things even, of course) and i found it this morning...

elsie and rachel just released their new art journaling class!! i'm beyond excited. i took their last one and was completely hooked and loved learning the experimentation of art journaling. art journaling became a way for me to grow as a person, search deep in myself, and create beautiful things just for myself. my art journals are not pages i display-they are only for me. i did share a few pages on my last blog; the pages i didn't mind sharing or that were vague enough that people wouldn't find out the real meaning behind my words, but my journals are mainly for me and my thoughts. i think thats what i love about them most. it's so personal.

*photos from elsiecake.com
i highly recommend taking this course. elsie and rachel have a great teaching method and this course is designed to be taken at your own pace, so no pressure :) also, you can make it last all year! i love that part! working on projects continuiously helps you grow and it is also fun to look back at the end and see how far you have come. can you tell i'm excited?!
xoxo,
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment