Tuesday, January 3, 2012

goals for 2012

new years always brings the wonderful feeling of a fresh start and new found motivation...i love it! making a new goal list is something i look forward to each year. and let me tell you that i am very excited for the new year...

-get back to my goal weight (i know everyone puts this on their list, but i'm pretty dang serious about it).
-keep the same planner and notebook all year long (this will be hard for sure).
-start video blogging and keep a regular blogging schedule.
-write more letters to loved ones.
-read more books-at least one a month and write reviews for myself or on my blog (would anyone want to read those??).
-organize my scrapbooking layouts into actual themed albums (this has needed to be done for a while).
-couponing...that show on tlc "extreme couponing" has totally convinced me to start clipping away!
-learn a new craft. maybe knitting finally, or cake decorating, or screen printing...

this year holds so much promise and adventure, i just love it! i know 2012 will be great :)
xoxo,
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment